Yes, you can now drop off your Splash, Babyshop, Lifestyle, Shoemart, Shoexpress or Centrepoint returns at any Centrepoint store across Saudi Arabia.
Here’s what you need to do.
- Visit your nearest store: Wrap your returns in their original shipping packaging and bring it along with your invoice to any Centrepoint store in Saudi Arabia.
- Hand over your return: An authorized staff member will take your package and hand you an acknowledgement receipt. Please keep this safe.
- Receive your refund: After we check your returns, we'll process your refund:
- If you’ve paid by cash or SADAD, you can ask for a cash refund, a Credit Note or a refund to My Credit in your account. Splash, Lifestyle, Shoemart and Babyshop Credit Notes can be redeemed for purchases of each corresponding brand, either online or in-store. You will not be able to redeem Shoexpress Credit Notes in Centrepoint stores, however - you will need to do so online or in a Shoexpress store.
- If you’ve paid by card, you can receive a refund to your card or opt for a Credit Note.
- If you've used PayPal, you can ask for a PayPal refund or a Credit Note.
Don't forget to check the returns policy first to see which products we don't take back.